Clearvista Women's Care provides quality, comprehensive obstetric and gynecological services to patients in the Indianapolis area. We are located in northeast Indianapolis on the Community Hospital North campus.
Our providers include board-certified ob/gyn physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and OB educators with specialized training. Meet our providers >>
Welcome Dr. Sara Pierce!
Our newest physician is an Indiana native who completed her medical training at Indiana University Medical Center. Dr. Pierce looks forward to serving all ob/gyn patients and is now available for new patient appointments. Please call us for an appointment.
High-quality care and options
Clearvista Women's Care is dedicated to providing the highest level of gynecological and obstetrical care available. We provide the following services:
- A comprehensive obstetrics program with specially-trained nurses and educators
- In-office solutions for heavy bleeding that are alternatives to hysterectomy
- Pregnancy prevention/permanent birth control options
- OB education, such as childbirth and breastfeeding classes
- Physician availability 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
New patient experience
Clearvista Women's Care strives for an exceptional patient experience. As part of our New Patient Program, we staff a full-time patient care coordinator dedicated to assisting new patients. Learn more about what to expect as a new patient >>
These forms are to be filled out once a year or as needed. Please contact us if you have questions about these forms.